ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mail]

Not good

  • To: <stld-rfp-mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Not good
  • From: <laurel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:24:07 -0400

This idea is really rediculous. Although it sounds wonderful in theory,  it gives power to those with $2,000 to spend, and takes power away from those who do not have the money. In other words, it's just another way for large, mega-corperations to have control over individuals and small businesses.

So, ditto to all you wonderful people who've commented on this subject with similar views. You've said it much more concisely than myself, I'm just throwing in my agreement.

Laurel