ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mail]

About time!!

  • To: stld-rfp-mail@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: About time!!
  • From: "AJ Musgrove" <bladernr1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:58:04 -0500

Saw this at MSN. Spam is a HUGE problem! Word is it costs billions and everyone has to pay part of that.

I know it costs ME, each morning when I have to sort though my inbox to pick out the good messages from all the spam.

When this dot-mail thing is done, all my ISP or company would need to do is put someting into every dot-mail message that I could use in Outlook to move it into my "good" box. Maybe this is already in the spec, I don't know.

Why is this important to me, because there is now SO much spam to delete, I have accidentally deleted real emails!!!!

Do this please, or better yet, take back all the domains spammers have if you have the power to do that!!!

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/