ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-post]

Support UPU to apply to ICANN for .post domain from China Post

  • To: stld-rfp-post@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support UPU to apply to ICANN for .post domain from China Post
  • From: xuhuarong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 9:22:45 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am very glad to be informed that UPU (Universal Post Union) has applied to
ICANN for .post domain.
A .post domain can create a recognizable brand for Posts in the Information
Society, a electronic mail with a address ended in .post can help internet user
verify the sender easily and it also can help Posts develop many e-businesses,
such as EPM and hybrid mail, so that it can help internet users connect each
other more conveniently.
For these reasons, we support UPU to apply to ICANN for .post domain.

Sincerely yours,
Lixueping
Director division of science and technology
State Post Bureau
People’s republic of China