ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-tel-pulver]

Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal

  • To: <stld-rfp-tel-pulver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal
  • From: "Harry Taxin" <HTaxin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:10:25 -0700

Title: Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber “.tel” TLD proposal

Gentlemen:

As a participant in the IP communications service provider (IPCSP) industry, it is my belief that a sponsored .tel TLD for use by IPCSPs will add significant value to our industry as a complement to the IAB/ITU supported e164.arpa implementation of the ENUM protocol.

I support Pulver.com as sponsor of the .tel TLD with the expectation and understanding that ICANN will play its role in providing the necessary on-going independent oversight function for this TLD.

Respectfully,

Harry M. Taxin

Harry M. Taxin, President & CEO

MegaPath Networks Inc.

www.megapath.net  |  harry@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 925.201.2510  |  Fax 925.201.0456

6691 Owens Drive,  Pleasanton, CA  94588