ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-tel-pulver]

Support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal

  • To: <stld-rfp-tel-pulver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal
  • From: "Sarah Hofstetter" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:29:20 -0400
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Sarah Hofstetter" <sarah@net2phone.com>

As a participant in the IP communications service provider (IPCSP) industry, it
is my belief that a sponsored ".tel" TLD for use by IPCSPs will add significant
value to our industry as a compliment to the IAB/ITU supported "e164.arpa"
implementation of the ENUM protocol.

I support Pulver.com as sponsor of the ".tel" TLD with the expectation and
understanding that ICANN will play its role in providing the necessary on-going
independent oversight function for this TLD.

Bryan Wiener
President
Net2Phone Global Services

Sarah Hofstetter
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
Net2Phone (NASDAQ: NTOP)
973-438-3838
sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.