ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-tel-pulver]

Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal

  • To: <stld-rfp-tel-pulver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal
  • From: "Leighton, Gail" <gleighton@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:33:30 -0400

As a participant in the IP communications service provider (IPCSP) industry, it is my belief that a sponsored ".tel" TLD for use by IPCSPs will add significant value to our industry as a compliment to the IAB/ITU supported "e164.arpa" implementation of
the ENUM protocol.

I support Pulver.com as sponsor of the ".tel" TLD with the expectation and understanding that ICANN will play its role in providing the necessary on-going independent oversight function for this TLD.

Marc Zionts
Chief Executive Officer
Excel Switching Corporation

Marc Zionts

Chief Executive Officer
Excel Switching Corporation

75 Perseverance Way
Hyannis, MA  02601
Phone:  508-862-3302
Fax:    508-862-3200
E-mail: mzionts@xxxxxx
Internet: www.xl.com

This email message and any attachments to it contain confidential information that is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, printing, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please delete it or inform the sender.