ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-tel-pulver]

Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal

  • To: <stld-rfp-tel-pulver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal
  • From: "Brian Allain" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:13:41 -0400

Title: Message

To Whom It May Concern:

As a participant in the IP communications service provider (IPCSP) industry, it is my belief that a sponsored ".tel" TLD for use by IPCSPs will add significant value to our industry as a complement to the IAB/ITU supported "e164.arpa" implementation of the ENUM protocol.

I support Pulver.com as sponsor of the ".tel" TLD with the expectation and understanding that ICANN will play its role in providing the necessary on-going independent oversight function for this TLD.

Brian Allain

President

Ranch Networks

Brian Allain