ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-tel-telnic]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Why Telnic's .tel is an sTLD

  • To: <stld-rfp-tel-telnic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Why Telnic's .tel is an sTLD
  • From: "K. Mahdavi" <kmahdavi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:59:54 +0200

Dear ICANN Forum Participants,

As this Forum is drawing to a close, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your comments.

It appears that two concerns have been the main focus of your comments:

a) What is .tel's served community?
b) What is .tel's Sponsoring Organization?

Because these are fundamental issues, I have chosen to answer them personally and in detail.

Please find attached my response.

Sincerely yours,

K. Mahdavi
CEO
Telnic Limited
http://www.telnic.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index