ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-travel]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Easy-Internic is in favor of the dotTravel Registry proposed by New.net.

  • To: <stld-rfp-travel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Easy-Internic is in favor of the dotTravel Registry proposed by New.net.
  • From: "Jack" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:46:29 -0700

Easy-Internic is in favor of the dotTravel Registry proposed by New.net.

Easy-Internic is a top-level domain registrar which currently manages more than 20,000 TLD extensions. We are in full support of New.net application to manage the dotTravel registry. Since we started doing business with New.net approximately two years ago, we have found that they offer superior customer service and as well as a sophisticated backend administration system. The fact that their organization is founded and operated by seasoned domain professionals speaks volumes of their technical knowledge in the domain space.

We are confident in New.net's abilities to market a new extension such as .travel as they have demonstrated a lot of innovation in marketing their existing proprietary domains. We firmly believe that New.net also has the financial resources to launch and operate a new registry. The internet community-at-large stands to benefit in having New.net manage this registry.

Easy-Internic.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index