- To: <stld-rfp-travel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Comment
- From: Stephen Withers <withers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 12:58:07 +1000
- Reply-to: swithers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.1.4.030702.0
I oppose the proposal as it will serve only to increase the revenue of
registrars/registries and to increase the confusion of users.
The proposed functions of .travel are adequately served by .com, .org, and
the corresponding second level domains within the ccTLDs.