ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-xxx]

[no subject]

  • To: stld-rfp-xxx@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: gleonardi <whatagal828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-stld-rfp-xxx@xxxxxxxxx

As former President of the Free Speech Coalition, the adult industry's trade organization, I have long supported the concept of a separate domain for adult internet websites, despite contrary opinions from within our own ranks.  I do not subscribe to the idea that this process will somehow 'ghettoize' the adult industry but rather, would demonstrate a proactive, responsible position.
Gloria Leonard

Do you Yahoo!?