ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[strategic-plan-comments]

Taking-over-the-internet (.com)

  • To: strategic-plan-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Taking-over-the-internet (.com)
  • From: Robert Ray Hedges <bethetruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 16:39:34 -0800 (PST)

Attempt to take this seriously please.

Set http://www.msn.com search preferences as 50 deep. Unclick boxes 1,2. click
in box three (opens a new window).

Please copy/paste "taking over the internet" into the search window. click.

I bypassed $660,000.00 in Sr. Electronic Technician salary to attempt this
feat;
[Physical Immortality] search relevant.

Dna built the people who built the internet. Dna accelerated the people who
accelerated the decoding of the human gene. The Dna is an agenda. Best
(you/we/i) know what context our intentions are creating from.

Knowing brings efficiency to the evolution of immortality and the implicit
embedded genetic agenda.

Thanks for your open mind; Happy Knew Year from,

Robert Ray Hedges
in Kailua Kona Hi.

http://taking-over-the-internet.com

http://taking-over-the-internet.com