ICANN Startegic Plan Feedback
- To: <stratplan-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ICANN Startegic Plan Feedback
- From: "Ghazwa Malhas" <Ghazwa.m@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:21:37 +0200
From: Ghazwa Malhas
The National Information Technology Center
Questions for initial consultation on the July 2008 - June 2011 ICANN
1. What are the major factors that will affect the DNS over the next
three to five years?
a. Increased demand on the use of the Internet by different language
groups. The IDN will eminently become increasingly viable to many countries
in the world.
b. The transition to IPv6.
c. Enum protocol.
2. What are the major issues facing ICANN over the next three to five
a. Disconnecting the Internet governance from the domination of the US
3. What are the most important issues for the ICANN community to
discuss over the next three to five years?
a. Outreach to the remote communities.
b. Protect the Internet from hackers and crimes that are directed to
children who use the net.
c. May be stream the Internet topology to quad play services?
4. What should be ICANN's priorities for the next three years?
c. Protect children on the Internet