ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-2008]

RyC Request for Extension

  • To: <stratplan-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RyC Request for Extension
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:15:16 -0400

The gTLD Registries Constituency respectfully request a three week
extension from ICANN regarding our response to the 2007-08 Strategic
Plan questions -- or until Friday, August 24, 2007.  Given that it is
the middle of summer, the availability of our membership to confer on
the plan has been limited.  An extension will afford our members time to
finalize our response.

Please let us know if this will be possible.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.

Alternate Chair, gTLD Registries Constituency
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  & Business Development

NeuStar, Inc.
Loudoun Tech Center
46000 Center Oak Plaza
Sterling, VA 20166
p: (571) 434-5772
efax: (703) 738-7965
e-mail: Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this
e-mail communication and any attached documentation may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended only
for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If the reader or recipient
of this communication is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and promptly delete
the original electronic e-mail communication and any attached
documentation.  Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is
not a waiver of any attorney-client or work-product privilege.