comments ICANN strategic plan
- To: stratplan-2008@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: comments ICANN strategic plan
- From: "rafik dammak" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:04:35 +0200
My comments about ICANN strategic plan are
1. The deployment widely DNSsec and anycast architecture will have a main
impact in DNS and can influence the stability.
2. How to make ICANN decision making process "democratic" by involving
effectively all stakeholders and in particular groups of ALAC which
represent the internet users.
3. To deploy IDN and also avoiding the possible segmentation of Internet.
Allow the use of geoTLD
4. To advocate the ICANN position and apply a transparency policy of the
activities in order to reply to opponents.
Improving the respresentation from Africa&MENA region
Improving awareness about ICANN meetings
Research student / Computer Engineer
RIADI Lab ENSI / STMicroelectronics
IEEE/IEEE-CS/ComSoc/IPSJ/IEICE-IS Student member