ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-2010]

ICANN Draft Strategic Plan July 2010 - June 2013

  • To: <stratplan-2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Draft Strategic Plan July 2010 - June 2013
  • From: "Mary Uduma" <mnuduma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:31:33 +0100

Hello,

Having gone through the strategic plan, I must commend the work done by
staff in producing a well articulated document.

Below are some points I would like to be included in the plan.

There should be a community work on Child Protection and  Cyber Security
under the promotion of Trust as well as under Security.

Capacity Building  should stand as a  project  across  all the
strategies especially for the developing countries.

Provision should be made for inclusive and increasing participation  of
the  developing countries as a project in order that all stakeholders
would have a voice at the table ,  there should also be a project for
establishment of International Offices of the ICANN in line with the
AoC.

Mary Uduma

Nigerian Communications Commission