ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

PURCHASE OF SPECIALTY TOYS

  • To: ff1oyo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: PURCHASE OF SPECIALTY TOYS
  • From: "Michael Okpara" <ff1oyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:30:24 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

                             PURCHASE OF SPECIALTY TOYS

I am Mr Michael Okpara a contractor with the Federal Ministry of Women affairs Nigeria.

I have been mandated to approach your company for a business relationship in respect of a sales contract for the Federal Ministry.

Your company is to be assumed to have executed a huge supply of specialty toys to the Federal Ministry and the original situation should be kept strictly confidential for smooth execution and transfer of funds for the assumed purchase. This is a deal initiated by top officials of the ministry and I have been mandated to stand as an intermediary between both parties to ensure that all activities are put in place for success to be achieved.

You are to have 20% of the total sum for your participation.
Your reply to this request is much awaited.

Best Regards,
Mr Michael Okpara