ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

Career Guidance

  • To: stratplan-draft-priorities@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Career Guidance
  • From: "U Somaiya" <genpc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:32:38 +0500

INDIAN INSTITUTE FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATIONS -
I-INDIA is a non governmental and non profit making organization formed with
the objective of guiding, helping and promoting the career interests of the
student community at large.

The Society is becoming more and more globalized, breaking all frontiers and
there is an increasing need to explore and understand the higher education
opportunities available elsewhere around the world. As such the driving force
behind the initiative to form the organization has been the urge to help the
student community in general and from the not so affluent section of society,
in particular, who are forced to compromise on their career selection for want
of guidance and support at the correct time.

VISION

The students have a stellar role in nation building and education plays the
most important and vital role.  Higher education in a globalized society should
assure equity of access to all students without any sort of bias and without in
manner diluting the respect for cultural diversity as well as national
sovereignty.

Education is increasingly becoming a costlier venture and no meritorious and
aspiring student should miss out on his career / course selection for want of
guidance and support and no student should be forced to compromise on his
education for want of financial support or in the name of affordability.

I-INDIA would channelise all endeavors to help and guide students in their
pursuit of quality education in India or abroad. Proper and timely guidance to
the student community is the best service to the NATION.

AIMS & OBJECTIVES

Students: To guide, counsel and facilitate the students in proper course
selection and co-ordinate  their efforts in selection of career path. To
contribute in the discussions about the quality of higher education imparted in
an increasingly diverse higher education arena in the light of globalization.

Universities: To assist the universities in faculty selection, wherever
required and recruitment of eligible students.

Exchange Programs: To assist the universities in faculty / student exchange
programs.

Tie-Up / Joint Venture: To assist various Educational Institutions and Colleges
/ Universities for entering into a tie-up and / or a Joint Venture for
conducting educational programs.

Internship: To assist the students/young professionals in getting a proper
internship placement as per their requirement.

To act as a service organization for universities in abroad in whatever manner
required or prescribed.

MEMBERS

The organization has a membership and strong support base of more than 2500
professionals and well meaning citizens such as Doctors, Engineers, Chartered
Accountants, Educationists including IIT professors and retired bank officials
who whole heartedly subscribe to the aims and objectives of the organization.

PROGRAMS & PROJECTS

Global Citizenship
Global Action to Prevent War
Quality Education for All <http://www.globaleduc.org/Programs7.shtml>
Economic and Social Well Being
Engaged Cosmology
Human Rights
Peace and Security
New Foundations
Religion and World Order
Blood Donation Camps
Diabetes Check- UP Camps
Eye Check - UP Camps

TASKS AHEAD

I-INDIA aims to witness a revolution in education.

OFFICES

CORPORATE OFFICE: MUMBAI: 26, Vadhani Indl. Estate, Near Shreyas Cinema, Opp.
Damodar Park, L. B. S. Marg, Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai - 400 086.

CENTRES: We have got centres at many states through out the country such as New
Delhi, U.P., Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra,
Tamil Nadu, Karnataka etc.

There are many private agencies doing the education consultancy job on a
commercial basis and they try to convince the students by giving or passing on
incorrect information about the university / country / climate / food habits
etc and as a result, the students as well as their parents get a shock on
reality check and come under pressure.

During the academic year, we have received a lot of enquiries from, our various
centres, for courses as given in the attached file and our endeavor is to
secure admission for the students, in various streams, in the best of
universities.

We also help students to get education loan from banks and various financial
institutions so that they are in a position to fulfill their dreams.

I-INDIA would be pleased to associate with you for helping deserving and
aspiring students to pursue their education in your esteemed institution. If
your institution is inclined to help our organization in this project, please
do let us know, so that we can fix up a meeting and our team members would like
to visit your Institution and discuss the matter further.

Some of the immediate requirements are given in the attached statement. If your
institution can be helpful then do let us know.

Hoping to get associated with your esteemed institution, we remain

Yours truly,

I-INDIA

Mumbai, INDIA.

TeleFax:  91-022-25003506 / 25006159
                      91-022-55974161 / 25006405
Mobile:    91-9869421904 / 9322224069
Email  :    genpc@xxxxxxxx

http:  www.genesiscareers.com    www.genesisinfoservices.com
www.ghatkoparweb.com

Since India has no anti-spamming law, we follow the US directive passed in Bill
1618 Title III by the 105th US Congress, which states that mail cannot be
considered Spam if it contains contact information, which this mail does, and a
remove mechanism.
In case we have troubled you with this e-mail please click at genpc@xxxxxxxx
here and send us a mail with subject "REMOVE". However we request you to allow
us to do information sharing with you as that will help to build our
relationship.