ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tel-one-and-two-char-domains]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Re: CONFIRM RECIEPT FOR MORE DETAILS.

  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Re: CONFIRM RECIEPT FOR MORE DETAILS.
  • From: "Dr Kenneth K Kwaku" <kwakumail01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 16:09:28 -0000

International Commercial Bank
Private Mail Bag No.16
Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233 (20) 7159635 (Office D/L)
Fax: +233 (20) 3120017 (Office)
Email: quaye@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Respect to you with your family. However I will like to
introduce myself before explaining my proposal to you. I am
Dr Kenneth Kwami Kwaku, I work as a Board of ICB Financial
Group Holdings, Accra Ghana.I am contacting you because of my
experience in the Bank and about a dormant account of
$16.800,000.00 (Sixteen Million Eight Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars) only.

The Fund $16,800,000.00 United State Dollars, was deposited in
International Commercial Bank Accra Ghana on 9th march 2005 by
late Mr. James Rowe, an American citizen, during my auditing
I found that the Fund is dormant since that 2005.I made an
investigation and found out that Mr. James Rowe was working with
J.E. Merit Constructors Inc as subcontractors in America, at the
BP Chemical Refining plant in Texas City, Texas and unfortunately
died in a terrible and unpreventable explosion in the company.
I have since then,placed this amount on a suspense account
without a beneficiary.

I got your contact during my quest for assistance and decided to
reach you directly to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in
making a deal about the transfer of the Fund (16.8M USD) with me
from our Bank here in Ghana to your Country. Why I Contacted you
is to assist me in executing this Deal from Ghana to your Country
within the Next few days to stand as a legal beneficiary to Mr
James Rowe. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for
me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk
involved in this.IT IS GOING TO BE A BANK-TO-BANK TRANSFER.

I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before
I explain to you more details. If you are interested please send
me your full names and private phone number for an Initial
confidential communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality
in handling this transaction.

Awaiting your reply through my private email quaye@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind Regards,
Dr Kenneth Kwami Kwaku

MY PROFILE
www.icbankingroup.com/boardofdirectors.php

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>