ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tld-acceptance]

[tld-acceptance] Where is this person?

  • To: tld-acceptance@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [tld-acceptance] Where is this person?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

It would appear that someone needs to coordinate all the activity regarding
gTLDs so that the board as a whole with input from the SOs cand make a global
policy regarding;
Internationalized gTLDs
RFCs regarding gTLDS
consistency or lack there of between gTLDs and ccTLDs.
Baseline standards to help all gTLDs
Interface with GOs and NGOs regarding gTLDs
and more ......

I find the job description found at http://www.icann.org/biog/inne.htm to fit
the bill.
However my limited experience in the matters and a search does not reveal a
single posting in English from this person.

But in all fairness I find "Analyst/Liason" to be an impossible concept. How
can one person do both?

Help is always appreciated where my ignorance may lead to faulty conclusions.

Eric Dierker