ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tld-acceptance]

RE: [tld-acceptance] List of all top level domains

  • To: "'Thomas Roessler'" <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [tld-acceptance] List of all top level domains
  • From: "Tina Dam" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:19:24 +0200

Hi Thomas,
Thank you for your note. The list was requested from several parties in the
community and is a first step in a longer process. The suggestion you make
below is similar to what was mentioned to ICANN and IANA staff during the
Cape Town meeting. It makes sense to me as well to facilitate and drive this
kind of information - potentially by making a few code lines available for
those who are not familiar with making such query.

I have added this to the list of things that we have been asked to do to
solve the current problem.

Thank you again for your input.

Tina Dam
Chief gTLD Registry Liaison