ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[transfer-comments-d]

intelogistics.com Stolen DN

  • To: "transfer-comments-d@xxxxxxxxx" <transfer-comments-d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: intelogistics.com Stolen DN
  • From: John Powers <jjpowers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:45:49 -0500

My DN  intelogistics.com was registered at Verisign transfered to NSI
by Verisign, stolen during a transfer request by me from NSI to
GoDaddy in March of 2003.  I never received a formal notification of
expiration and later I found the DN on a Russian or Ukrain web site
and now in the inventory of a DN reseller.  I had my primary business
domain name - intelogistics for five years before it was taken.

I wrote to a NSI Vice President of Customer Service but never received
an acknowledgementr of my request for reinstatement on
intelogistics.com
Do I have any recourse without spending money on lawyers? Be advise
that I am a sole proprietership and can't afford to do battle with the
large entrenched domain registrar NSI but would like to get my
original domain name back.  Please advise.

Thank you for your assistance.

JJ Powers