ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[transfers-wg]

[transfers-wg] List of Issues

  • To: <transfers-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [transfers-wg] List of Issues
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:33:31 -0400

Ross,
I haven't seen anything lately from the transfers-wg so I wanted to
follow up to see if the matrix of issues has been distributed yet.
Please let me know.  Many thanks.

Regards,
Barbara

Barbara Steele
Compliance Officer
VeriSign, Inc.
21345 Ridgetop Circle
Dulles, VA  20169
Phone:  703.948.3343
Fax:  703.421.4873
Cell:  703.622.1071

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary
and/or Registry Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient
and, thus may not be retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the
prior written consent of VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you
have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original