ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[transfers-wg]

RE: [transfers-wg] Unofficial 6/13 Notes

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <transfers-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [transfers-wg] Unofficial 6/13 Notes
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:24:50 -0400

Glen,
I saw that after I sent the initial e-mail.

Thanks for the minutes Ross.  Sorry for the confusion - still catching up on
e-mail.

Barbara Steele
Compliance Officer
VeriSign Information Services
bsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct: 703.948.3343
Mobile: 703.622.1071
Fax:  703.421.4873

21345 Ridgetop Circle
Dulles, VA  20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus may
not be retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written consent
of VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or reply
e-mail and destroy the original message without making a copy.  Thank you.