ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[transfers-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

RE: [transfers-wg] Unofficial 6/13 Notes

  • To: transfers-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [transfers-wg] Unofficial 6/13 Notes
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:06:06 -0700

Ross, sorry I missed the call today. meant to let you know i would be
traveling. I do have a couple of issues that we might consider
including if you and the rest agree:

1. given the new partial bulk transfer registry service approved for
.biz, should we include that concept as a modification to consider?
Otherwise I am concerned that each registry will have some flavor of it
instead of a consistent policy across the board - which would be better
for registrants.

2. the bulk transfer fo registerfly names to go daddy has raised an
issue that needs clarification. we have assumed that the 60-day
transfer rule applies to bulk transfers. however, not everyone agrees
on that. that should be clarified in the policy as well.

Tim
Sent from Go Daddy Mobile Mail.