ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[translation-programme]

ICANN's Translation Programme

  • To: translation-programme@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN's Translation Programme
  • From: Mieko Umezu <umezu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:47:54 +0900

Dear ICANN:

As our experience in translating work for the EUR-OP (Office for Official Publications of the European Communities), U.S Government, and Japanese government with 18 years experience, we feel that the translator should have a deep knowledge of the industry and the situations in each country. In addition, be able to localize the documents into a user friendly way. ICANN should have the translations done in each country by local translation agents to ensure localization of the ideas ICANN wants to express.

Yours faithfully,

Mieko Umezu
PSI-Japan, Inc.