ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[travel-guidelines-feedback]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Some comments

  • To: travel-guidelines-feedback@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Some comments
  • From: Eduardo Diaz <eduardodiazrivera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:27:38 -0400

There is no indication whatsoever as to how many of the ICANN Board and
Liaisons participated in previous meetings or the total planning to
participate in the rest of the 2009 ICANN meetings.  Also, there is no
mention of those attending the extra meetings that the ICANN Board has had
during the year. All this information should be clearly included in this
document as is done for the rest of the organizations.

I understand that ICANN Board members are paid to travel Business Class, but
why their Liasons too? I disagree.

Please let me know if at least these these comments are to  be discussed in
Sydney and its results.

Thanks.

Eduardo Diaz
ISOC-Puerto Rico (At-Large)

--
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>