ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

partnership issue

  • To: whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: partnership issue
  • From: "Conston Taylor" <partners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:44:50 -0400

Hello,
I have found your website http://icann.org/ when searching the web on the
topics related to my website theme.
I must say your site content is very good and I think we would benefit much
from possible partnership - for example link exchange. This would bring more
targeted traffic to our sites, plus increase our websites' weight at the search
engines, as they give greater value to the links from the topic-related sites
rather than irrelevant backlinks.

My website http://www.parkcitysilveradolodge.com/ is definitely related to
yours.

I would be glad to link to your site in return to you linking back to mine.
Feel free to email me direct to partners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to discuss
the details on the possible partnership.

Hope for the fruitful cooperation,

Best regards,
Conston Taylor,
http://www.parkcitysilveradolodge.com/