ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

[no subject]

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Doctrow, Mike" <MDoctrow@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:34:34 -0400

It is critically important for our clients, both businesses and
consumers, to maintain access to the whois database.  It the only means
to obtain the information necessary to protect our clients from
intellectual property infringment.

Mike Doctrow
McNees, Wallace & Nurick

NOTICE: This message has been sent by, or on behalf of, an attorney and
contains confidential information (including attachments) intended only
for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain information that
is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are notified that
reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original
message immediately. Thank you.

 <<Doctrow, Mike.vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1