ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Whois system

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Whois system
  • From: "KHM - Karina Muller" <kmuller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:39:34 -0300

Dear Sirs,

Making reference to the subject matter and to the three motions that will be
voted by ICANN next October 31, we kindly would like to inform you that we
believe Whois is important for consumers and business (and to help businesses
protect their consumers online) and, for that reason, we are favorable to the
adoption of Motion 2.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Kind Regards,

Jacques Labrunie

Gusmão & Labrunie - Propriedade Intelectual

Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 1485  12° andar

CEP - 01452-002 - São Paulo - Brasil / F:  (55-11)-2149-4500

www.glpi.com.br

"ALERTA - A informação contida nesta mensagem e em seus anexos é confidencial,
destinada a uso exclusivo do destinatário e de relacionamento profissional
entre o cliente e seu advogado".

"NOTICE - This transmittal and/or attachments are confidential and are
privileged attorney-client communication".