ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

GNSO Council- October 31 Meeting- Motions Under Consideration regarding Whois System

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GNSO Council- October 31 Meeting- Motions Under Consideration regarding Whois System
  • From: "Julianna Deligans" <jdeligans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:29:48 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

It is my understanding that GNSO will be considering three motions on
Wednesday, October 31st.  As a legal professional, and on behalf of my
clients, I urge you to adopt Motion 2 as Whois is a very important
database for consumers and business and is a necessary tool for
companies to use to protect their businesses.  As such, I urge you to
reject Motions 1 and 3.

Very truly yours,

Julianna Deligans
jdeligans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx