ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

WHOIS

  • To: whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: WHOIS
  • From: Lisbeth Rahbek <DKLR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:34:36 +0100

Dear Sirs

I hereby confirm that we strongly support adoption of Motion 2.

Domain pirates increase in numbers and it is difficult enough as it is to find
the right owner in an
infringement matter. Domain name registration as opposed to trademark
registration is not very much regulated,
so it is very important for trademark right owners to be able to keep track of
who is infringing their trademark
rights in order to be able to enforce their rights.

Sincerely yours,

Lisbeth Rahbek
Trade Mark Manager

Coloplast A/S
Holtedam 1
DK-3050 Humlebaek
Tel: +45 49 11 16 14
Fax. +45 49 11 18 49
E-mail: dklr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coloplast.com

This Coloplast e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended only
for the addressee. You may not
disclose such confidential information. If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify the sender
and delele this mail.