ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Whois

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Whois
  • From: "Nemes, Alan" <anemes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:13:37 -0600

I support Motion 2 in regard to the Whois policies as stated below.

Motion 2, advanced and supported by INTA's Internet Committee, proposes
that ICANN conduct an objective and comprehensive study on the
legitimate abuses and uses of Whois data - before making policy changes
that may permanently alter the structure of the domain name and Whois
system.

Alan S. Nemes
Blackwell Sanders LLP
720 Olive Suite 2400
St. Louis, MO 63101
anemes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:anemes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:anemes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
Phone:    314-345-6461
Fax:        314-345-6060
Mobile:    314-882-1366

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) indicated above.
immediately by e-mail and destroy the original message.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that
any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.