ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments]

Proposed Whois changes

  • To: <whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed Whois changes
  • From: "Frank E. Sadowski, Jr." <franks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:50:36 -0500

I would like to express my support for the OPoC option, since I believe that the Special Circumstances option leaves too much private information available. What I would really prefer is either a *reverse* Special Circumstances option, one where all information would be private unless the domain owner opted to make it public, or an option where the domain owner is named, but contact information (address, etc.) is hidden. The latter is close to the OPoC option, and thus, I prefer that of the two considered.
Frank Sadowski
franks@ rochester.rr.com