ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-rt]

WHOIS Review Team

  • To: <whois-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WHOIS Review Team
  • From: "Mills, Andrew" <Andrew.Mills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:38:08 +0100

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached a joint document on behalf of MARQUES and ECTA.

We would further express our belief that the role WIPO has to play and
the comments that it has generally made in connection with WHOIS are
extremely important for the WHOIS review team to bear in mind.

Yours faithfully,

Andrew Mills
Chair
Internet Committee

ECTA - European Communities Trade Mark Association

ecta@xxxxxxxx www.ecta.eu

ECTA Secretariat

Rue des Colonies 18/24, 9th Floor

BE- Brussels, Belgium

A company limited by guarantee. Reg. in England and Wales No. 1520996.

Reg. address:

15 Southampton Place, London WC1A 2AJ, England

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third
party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic
communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited
standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement
between Experian Limited and the recipient. Although Experian has taken
reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free
from computer virus, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they
are actually virus free.

Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered
office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ,
United Kingdom. Place of registration: England and Wales. Registered number:
653331