ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-services-comments]

Re: FW: Comments of American Heart Association on Whois Taskforce Preliminary Report

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FW: Comments of American Heart Association on Whois Taskforce Preliminary Report
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:35:02 +0100

Thank you very much Steve, these comments have reached the public comment list:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/whois-services-comments/msg00039.html

Kind regards,

Glen

Metalitz, Steven a écrit :
The following comment is being resubmitted as it does not yet appear to have been posted on the comment archive.

Steven J. Metalitz | Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP | 2300 M Street, N.W., Suite 800, Washington, D.C. 20037 | tel: 202 973-8132| fax: 310 231-8432| met@xxxxxxx