ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-services-comments]

Fw: ICANN SUBMISSION

  • To: <whois-services-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: ICANN SUBMISSION
  • From: <Daniel.Royle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 05:38:11 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Royle, Daniel (IPD-LON)
To: Royle, Daniel (IPD-LON)
Sent: Mon Jan 15 20:08:01 2007
Subject: ICANN SUBMISSION

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached a submission in respect of the proposed changes to the
whois services.

Kind regards

Dan Royle
C L I F F O R D
C H A N C E  LLP
10 Upper Bank Street
London E14 5JJ
United Kingdom

* Tel:    + 44 (0)20 7006 1000
* Fax:   + 44 (0)20 7006 5555
* email: daniel.royle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 <<UK-#1074077-v1-Submission_to_ICANN_on_the_Whois_Task_Force_Report.DOC>>
<<UK-#1074077-v1-Submission_to_ICANN_on_the_Whois_Task_Force_Report.DOC>>

whois-services-comments@xxxxxxxxx

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.

This firm is not authorised by the Financial Services Authority.  However, we
are included on the Register maintained by the Financial Services Authority so
that we can carry on insurance mediation activity in the UK, which is broadly
the advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts.  This part
of our business, including arrangements for complaints or redress if something
goes wrong, is regulated by The Law Society.   The Register can be accessed via
the Financial Services Authority website at www.fsa.gov.uk/register.

Clifford Chance LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England &
Wales under number OC323571. The firm's registered office and principal place
of business is at 10 Upper Bank Street, London, E14 5JJ. For further details,
including a list of members and their professional qualifications, see our
website at www.cliffordchance.com. The firm uses the word 'partner' to refer to
a member of Clifford Chance LLP or an employee or consultant with equivalent
standing and qualifications. The firm is regulated by the Law Society of
England & Wales.