ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-services-comments]

FW: Comments of the American Intellectual Property Law Association on the WHOIS Task Force Preliminary Report

  • To: <whois-services-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Comments of the American Intellectual Property Law Association on the WHOIS Task Force Preliminary Report
  • From: "Michael K Kirk" <mkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:17:37 -0500

The comments of the American Intellectual Property Law Association on the
WHOIS Task Force Preliminary Report, which I sent to ICANN on January 13th,
were inadvertently dated "December 13" rather than "January 13." That error
is corrected in the attached comments. I request that this error be
corrected by the posting of the attached comments with the corrected date.

Thank you.

Mike Kirk

Executive Director

AIPLA