ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-services-comments]

Quick Complaint

  • To: <whois-services-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Quick Complaint
  • From: "Inferno3387" <inferno3387@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:07:03 -0600

Hey, I would like to complain about when a domain expires, random ad companies
by the domain and they fill it up with ads.  This is pretty much spamming
people on the internet.  I purchased a domain - t-rh.net.  When the name
expired, an ad company purchased it and put ads all over it.

Please do something about this, it is really frustrating to try and make
websites when all of the domains are owned by ad companies that spam their
users.

Thanks.  David.