ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Please re-think the consequences of establishing a triple X domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please re-think the consequences of establishing a triple X domain
  • From: "Kimberli Balfour" <balfour_k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:48:27 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

The only way I can see a triple X domain being a helpful move is if it were mandatory for all pornographic sites to be on this domain. That way people would not accidentally hit pornographic sites while surfing the Internet.

Sincerely,

Kimberli Balfour
balfour_k@xxxxxxxxx