ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Please Say No to a Separate Domain for Pornograpy

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please Say No to a Separate Domain for Pornograpy
  • From: "Marilyn Baumgartner" <baumgartnerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:00:42 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. If allowed, this will be another assault on my children. I would politely request that you work toward getting pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Please help me shield my children from the exploitation of the sex industry. They are so vulnerable. Thank you for taking time to read my concerns.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Baumgartner
baumgartnerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx