ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

we don't want more porn establishment

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: we don't want more porn establishment
  • From: "mark bell" <idwt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:00:53 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! Do you really think it is in human nature to keep these porn merchants in one little area? They will not, look at all human history.

Sincerely,

mark bell
idwt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx