ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Say NO to .XXX PLEASE! Do not invite God's wrath!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Say NO to .XXX PLEASE! Do not invite God's wrath!
  • From: "John Lehmann" <clinicalpassion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:06:28 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! DO NOT ALLOW THIS EVER! PLEASE, A TOTAL BAN IS ALL THAT IS ACCEPTABLE. Prono is sin and will invite more sin. Making it easier to sin is a sin too! If EVER someone permits this, they WILL one day stand before God and give an account. I pray that you do not do this. The money that will be paid for this will hurt our nation. Plese, let's keep God on our side; do not invite HIS anger. Stop this domain. Let ANY OTHER COUNTRY do this, but as for us, we shall follow GOD!

Sincerely,

John Lehmann
clinicalpassion@xxxxxxxxxxx