ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

XXX Internet Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Internet Domain
  • From: "William Cody" <bcody@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:06:28 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. I am opposed to having pornography on the internet period. ou should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it or giving the XXX community a separate site! This community has proliferated SPAM throughout the US and the World and it needs to be stopped.

The morals of this country have eroded over the last 40 years in part due to the prolific expansion of garbage on the internet. The internet is an excellent tool if used in the proper way but like most tools are only good if used that way.

Pornography has never been classified to having any redeeming value to mankind whatsoever but has been linked to many person on person heinous crimes.

Why give them any more leverage or access to the youth or anyone else than they already have? We need to stop glamorizing this activity and place it in the trash where it deserves to be.

Sincerely,

Wi! lliam Cody
bcody@xxxxxxx