ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

America's Fastest Growing Addiction

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: America's Fastest Growing Addiction
  • From: "Brenda Long" <brendal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:20:33 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!
When you consider that pornography is America's fastest growing addiction and is destroying families
how can you consider enlarging their domain? Look at
history and find that many strong nations have fallen
as a result of their rejection of good moral values and the destruction of families. I urge you to do
what is best for America and stop infecting our young
people with this disease to say nothing of the many
troubled and sick people who will feed upon this and then go out and commit horrid crimes against humanity.
If you allow this, remember you WILL be playing a part in the violence each young child has to endure at the hand of a sick human being!

Sincerely,

Brenda Long
brendal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx