ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

A compromise

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: A compromise
  • From: "Chuck Jones" <c.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:20:34 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am willing to compromise if you can guarantee that all who put pornography on any other site will have all of their sex organs removed and their lips sewn so that only a straw can be inserted for liquid food. This way the perps cannot have intercourse or oral sex with our children.

Let me know where and when I can vote on these issues.

Sincerely,

Chuck Jones
c.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx