ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Strongly against XXX Domain!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Strongly against XXX Domain!
  • From: "Holly Schmitz" <bgs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:28:02 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am VERY opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

I am a mother of 4 and a teacher as well...Pornography is evil, does ABSOLUTELY NO Good for our country, for our families, or for our children.

Do you want to destroy America? Do you want to destroy the greatest country in the World?

Then make the sick people who participate in pornography THINK that they are legitimate by giving them their own domain.

If you choose to allow this, then God help us. Please pray about your decision and seek the truth. You know in your heart what is best for our children...

DO YOU WANT YOUR CHILD OR GRANDCHILD TO HAVE MORE OR LESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR VIEWING THIS FILTH?

I pray you will make the RIGHT decision.

Sincerely,
Holly Schmitz

Sincerely,

Holly Schmitz