ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Stop it!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Stop it!
  • From: "Jeannette Canner" <celtic_wanderer776@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:28:05 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

There is enough smut and garbage in the media and on the internet as it is! Too much! You cannot even run a simple search for a subject like 'Japan' and come up with at least two dozen porno sites, some of them even advertising flings with Oriental prostitutes! This truly happened when I was doing research for a school project.

Enough is enough! I am sure I am not the only person in the United States that still has a conscience and morals who finds all forms of pornography offensive, explotative and disgusting!

Sincerely,

Jeannette Canner
celtic_wanderer776@xxxxxxxxxxx