ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Your First Amendment Rights...

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Your First Amendment Rights...
  • From: "Brian Dodge" <bdodge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:28:06 -0500

Dear Sirs,

... include exemption from censorship.

I am a firm believer in free speech and _expression_, and absolutely NO censorship. I believe it's up to the parent to instill discipline and responsibility in their kids. If certain parents don't want their non-adult children exposed then they should take the steps to keep it from them.

I for one want to continue to view whatever I wish that is within certain guidelines of adult material/entertainment. If I'm solicited to view things I don't care for then I don't. I believe this should apply to the radio and television and that in reality the FCC conducts unconstitutional activities upon listeners and viewers.

I am not opposed to the XXX domain.

Sincerely,

Brian Dodge
bdodge@xxxxxxxxxx