ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Regarding XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Regarding XXX
  • From: "Isaura" <fa430383@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 22:02:37 +0100

Dear sir, madam,

I am an adult entrepreneur who owns several adult webpages. I am against .xxx
as a domain extention for adult sites. I don't know why you keep going on about
this, this isn't the first time I had to mail you to express that the adult
industry doesn't want .xxx as a domain extention. The .com suits our needs fine
and the impact of a .xxx extention would bring many troubles and would harm
business for adult webmasters.

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=693350

Best regards,

A member from the adult industry.